Oprah.com listed fourteen different products that are great gifts for your friends and family, and the proceeds from the products benefit different organizations. We at REMAX Affiliates N.E. thought we would share some of these gifts with you!
1. Chantecaille Tiger in the Wild Palette- This palette contains three beautiful shadows and a peachy blush each imprinted with a tiger face. Five percent of the proceeds from this palette go to Traffic, the wildlife trade-monitoring network. To buy this product, visit Chantecaille.com!
2. Milly Candle for Japan- This beautiful pink candle gives off a delicious floral scent. A 100% of the net proceeds from this candle will go to the American Red Cross and the relief effort in Japan. To buy this candle, visit millyny.com
3. Clarins by Feed Gift Set- This gift set is filled with Clarins body lotion, hand cream and lip balm and provides 15 nutritious meals to children around the world. To purchase this great gift set, visit nordstrom.com
4. PeaceKeeper Eco-Moist Lip Paint- These all-natural lipsticks not only moisturize, but also provide a sheer shiny color and a 100 percent of the proceeds support women’s health advocacy and human right issues. To purchase this product visit, iamapeacekeeper.com
5. OPI for DKMS Polishes- This classic red and white duo not only provide a classic look for your toes and fingers, but also OPI will donate $20,000 of the proceeds to DKMS, the world’s largest bone marrow donor center! To buy this product, visit OPI.com
6. Yes to Blueberries Gardener’s Hand Creme- This wonderful hand creme not only smells delicious and is an ultra-rich moisturizer, but a portion of every sale benefits the Yes to Seeds Fund which provides grants to schools to plant gardens. To buy this wonderful hand creme, visit yestocarrots.com
For the rest of the fourteen products, and more information about the products we told you about, visit Oprah.com!